Back to School Special!
$25 to BariBox, with purchase of 12 month membership*See Details
*new customers only
Bacon & Veggie Frittata – WLS Recipes
Remember that Loaded Pizza with Cauliflower Crust??
Well I had a pile of leftover veggies from the toppings and just had to use them. Yellow squash, onions, mushrooms…they were even sliced already!
So I sautéed them in butter spray and created an awesome frittata. Added a little turkey bacon and cheese…just heavenly.…
This content is reserved for members only. To view this and other great recipes, videos, surgery-specific education, and weekly meal plans, sign up for a Food Coach Me Premier Membership here.
Bacon & Veggie Frittata - WLS Recipes
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- butter spray
- 5 strips turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick skillet to medium high heat. Add veggies and spray about 5 times with butter spray. Sauté a few minutes, stirring occasionally with a rubber spatula.
- In a bowl whisk eggs and add turkey bacon and cheese. Add egg mixture to the skillet. Cover and let cook until egg is almost set in the middle.
- Move skillet to oven for about 4 minutes. Remove from oven, remove lid and using a rubber spatula remove frittata to a plate (leaving in the skillet will continue to cook the egg).
- Slice into 6 pieces and serve.