Bacon Wrapped Honey Mustard Bites
Heeeeeere we go again!
Can you tell we’ve been eating meals of only appetizers?? Sometimes I like that. Fun little bites of different things to put together a meal. We even sat on the floor in the living room and had a sort of “picnic.” Nerd alert? You have no idea.
Yesterday kicked off the first of my three recipes on 3 ingredient appetizers. We started off with Feta Stuffed Watermelon– a summery kind of delicious. Today’s feature? Bacon Wrapped Honey Mustard Bites. Ready??? Let’s do this.…
This content is reserved for members only. To view this and other great recipes, videos, surgery-specific education, and weekly meal plans, sign up for a Food Coach Me Premier Membership here.
Three Ingredient Appetizers: Bacon Wrapped Honey Mustard Bites
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp honey mustard (mustard not dressing)
- 10 strips turkey bacon
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes. Add to a bowl and mix 1 tbsp honey mustard.
- Cut turkey bacon strips in half and wrap around chicken. Secure with toothpick.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and add a tiny bit more mustard to each bite. Bake another 5 minutes. Remove, let cool and serve.