BLT Deviled Eggs – Bariatric Recipe
My favorite website Kraft Foods has done it again! They introduced me to the idea of BLT Deviled Eggs…and I found them right in time for Easter weekend! Note to my vegetarian sister…these are, in fact, NOT the deviled eggs I will bringing to your house on Sunday :)
I only modified ingredients from the original recipe to cut down on the fat content. While the fat has been greatly reduced, the flavor is still out of this world!!
Note: I also posted on Facebook for suggestions on the perfect boiled egg. I have decided my favorite method for boiling was same many people mentioned on Facebook. It’s also what Rachael Ray recommends.…
This content is reserved for members only. To view this and other great recipes, videos, surgery-specific education, and weekly meal plans, sign up for a Food Coach Me Premier Membership here.
BLT Deviled Eggs - Bariatric Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fat free Ranch dressing
- 3 slices turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 roma tomato, chopped (seeds removed)
- 2 tbsp shredded lettuce
- Cook and peel eggs. Cut along lengthwise and remove yolks to a large bowl. Cook the turkey bacon and chop into pieces.
- To the bowl with the yolks add turkey bacon pieces, tomato, light mayonnaise and light Ranch. Fold ingredients together using caution not to smash tomatoes.
- Pipe or scoop mixture into the eggs and top with shredded lettuce.