Caesar Deviled Eggs – Bariatric Recipe
I’ve seen a lot of postings over the years for different varieties of Deviled Eggs. I suppose I like the classic so much, I rarely stray from what I know I like. This time however, I glanced through the door of my refrigerator and tried to muster up some creativity.
I kind of shifted my feet a little, and bit my bottom lip a moment. And debated if I wanted to put my hard work peeling eggs in risk of ruining my beloved deviled egg snack. But I went for it anyway. I squirted about a half a cup of light Caesar dressing in my bowl of boiled egg yolks and got to mashing.
I wouldn’t be sitting here blogging if this was a disaster. Okay, maybe I still would be. But I am so excited to say both Mr W and I loved the new rendition of our protein snack.
Super easy. Easier than the classic in fact. Although, the classic is dang easy too. Try it for yourself!
Caesar Deviled Eggs - Bariatric Recipe
- 6 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup light Caesar dressing
- After eggs have been boiled, cooled and peeled - cut in half and remove yolks to a separate bowl.
- Add Caesar dressing to the bowl of yolks and use the back of a large fork to mash the mixture together. Stir well after mashing to combine.
- Place yolk mixture inside a sandwich bag and cut off on corner of the bottom. Squeeze mixture into each half of boiled egg. Refrigerate until ready to serve.