Back to School Special!
$25 to BariBox, with purchase of 12 month membership*See Details
*new customers only
Cheesesteak Skillet – WLS Recipe
Add this easy one-pot dinner to your weeknight menu! I love this recipe for the busy days when I work outside the house and need to do motherly duties, household chores, and (oh yeah) relax at some point with my husband. Spend less time on your meal to allow for more time to enjoy your evening!
Post-ops: I know I’m a broken record…BUT…it’s important!!! Take VERY small bites of this dense protein and be careful when you want to take a bite of all the ingredients to still stay mindful of how much is going in at once. It may seem tedious but this habit has tripped many a post-op and caused their hunger control to go south, snacking to increase and, well, you know what comes after that! Trust me. TAKE SMALL BITES!
If you like this recipe you might also like this Crockpot® Cheese Steak and Peppers!
PS I’ve been asked what seasoning packet I use for this recipe…while it doesn’t have to be this brand below is a photo visual!
Cheesesteak Skillet - WLS Recipe
- 1/2 large white onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkt Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat non-stick skillet to medium high heat and saute onion and pepper until soft.
- Add ground beef and cook until brown. Drain and rinse if necessary.
- Add worcestershire sauce and seasoning packet. Heat and stir one minute more. Stir in cheese, remove from heat. Allow to cool slightly and serve.