Back to School Special!
$25 to BariBox, with purchase of 12 month membership*See Details
*new customers only
Easy Grilled Yellow Squash – Bariatric Recipes
My very favorite way to eat veggies is grilled or roasted. If it’s wintertime, my veggies are often in an oven heated to 425F. In the summertime, it’s outside on my grill. Kabobs, grill baskets, foil packs or right on the grill…I do it all! Try this really easy recipe for grilled yellow squash. Go light with the oil but the garlicy oil really takes this squash to the next level!
Easy Grilled Yellow Squash - Bariatric Recipes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 whole yellow squash, thinly sliced long ways
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- Heat an outdoor grill. (Can use a grill pan on the stove top also)
- In a small non-stick pan, sauté the garlic and olive oil together.
- Brush the garlic olive oil mixture over the squash slices with a pastry brush. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill each side on the squash until grill marks appear and looking crispy. Top rack will take longer, maybe 5 minutes per side and putting on direct heat will take very little time, but 2 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the squash.