Garlic Lemon Chicken – Bariatric Recipe
I love using lemon in recipes- it’s so refreshing! It is one of those ingredients that has a distinct “summertime” flavor to it. Like snow cones (sugar free of course) and iced tea (unsweet of course).
I love using lemon pepper on the grill, squirting some lemon in my water, squirting it on fish, or even grilling it before tossing the juice in a salad. This recipe I found on the Kraft Foods website. If you haven’t spent some time on their website, you need to!
What are your favorite summertime meals? Comment below- I’d love to hear from you!
Garlic Lemon Chicken - Bariatric Recipe
- 1 lemons, sliced
- 1 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup light balsamic vinagarette
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 6 cups mixed greens
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place foil in the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish. Layer the bottom with lemon slices. Top with chicken.
- Mix balsamic vinaigrette with garlic and pour half over the chicken. Refrigerate the other half. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken reaches and internal temp of 165F.
- Toss lettuce with remaining dressing and serve together.