Back to School Special!
$25 to BariBox, with purchase of 12 month membership*See Details
*new customers only
Greek Turkey Burgers – Bariatric Recipes
If you like feta cheese and the salty taste of a Kalamata olive…this recipe is a must try! I made up the burger mixture quickly in the morning to cut down on my cooking time after Zumba class. In fact…I called Mr W on my way home from the gym and had him cook them on the stove. Dinner was ready when I walked in the door! Yes, please!…
This content is reserved for members only. To view this and other great recipes, videos, surgery-specific education, and weekly meal plans, sign up for a Food Coach Me Premier Membership here.
Greek Turkey Burgers - Bariatric Recipes
- 1 lb 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 cup low fat feta cheese
- 10 kalamata olives, quartered
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes. halved
- pinch each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp oregano
- In a large bowl mix together ground turkey, olives, half the feta cheese, oregano, salt and pepper. Create four burger patties with mixture.
- Heat a skillet to medium high on stove top. Spray with olive oil.
- Once heated, add burgers (two at a time to not crowd the pan). Cook about 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, extra feta and olives.