Roasted Parmesan Broccoli – WLS Recipes
After the Cheesy Asparagus Fries went over so well…I was ready to play around with broccoli!
I’ll be honest, I may have loved this recipe even more. And that says a lot. My broccoli was ready before my main dish and I kept sneaking bites! But it’s broccoli….I didn’t even feel bad!! :)
The secret here is to steam the broccoli before you move to the oven. I used my handy dandy Micro Cooker from The Pampered Chef and microwaved my fresh broccoli for about 4 minutes. This moves the process along quickly!
Roasted Parmesan Broccoli - WLS Recipes
- 2 small heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp each salt & pepper
- Heat broiler.
- Steam florets until crisp-tender.
- Transfer to a baking dish and sprinkle with both shredded and grated parmesan cheese. Season with salt & pepper. Broil until cheese melts and broccoli looks toasted (about 12 minutes).