Back to School Special!
$25 to BariBox, with purchase of 12 month membership*See Details
*new customers only
Shredded Buffalo Chicken – WLS Recipe
Who doesn’t need another easy chicken slow-cooker meal!?
If you like a little bit of heat, this is a great recipe to have in your arsenal. If you like a lot a bit of heat, add more hot sauce!
We melted a bit of reduced fat swiss chess on top and proceeded to pat ourselves on the back for a really great idea.…
This content is reserved for members only. To view this and other great recipes, videos, surgery-specific education, and weekly meal plans, sign up for a Food Coach Me Premier Membership here.
Shredded Buffalo Chicken - WLS Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 3 slices low-fat swiss cheese, cut in half
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Stir around to coat well with hot sauce and ranch seasoning.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours. When finished, remove chicken to a large cutting board and use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Remove chicken from slow-cooker onto serving plates. Top with half a slice of reduced-fat swiss cheese and microwave 30 seconds to melt.