Classic Chicken Stir Fry – WLS Recipes
When you are trying to get back on the bandwagon of healthy eating, a simple chicken breast and steamed veggies does not sound too enticing.
Heck, it’s rare that would ever sound too enticing!
Instead, throw the mix all together and put a little sauce in the pan. A classic stir fry chicken meal is a great way to get steppin’ in the right direction!
Classic Chicken Stir Fry - WLS Recipes
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small bell pepper, sliced (red or green)
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup low sodium stir-fry sauce
- Slice veggies and cube chicken. Set prepared food to the side.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add vegetables and cook about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour into a covered dish and set to the side to stay hot.
- Add chicken pieces to the skillet and cook 3-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Add veggies back into the skillet.
- Add sauce and stir to combine mixture. Cook about 1 more minute and remove from heat. Serve. Also great as leftovers!