Back to School Special!
$25 to BariBox, with purchase of 12 month membership*See Details
*new customers only
Greek Chicken Salad – Bariatric Recipes
Need a new lunch idea??
This is a great meal to make a big batch at the beginning of the week and use for a quick lunch. A great profile of fresh flavors and very filling.
Some great additions if you are up for them: fresh basil and/or heirloom tomatoes. Hit up a local farmers market this time of year to take your freshness to the next level!
The fastest method to get this meal done is to use The Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. I poured 1/4 cup light Italian dressing on the chicken and microwaved for 15 minutes. Chopped and added with other ingredients.
Greek Chicken Salad - Bariatric Recipes
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup low-fat feta crumbles
- 1/2 cup Light Italian Dressing
- To prepare in the oven: Heat oven to 350F. Place chicken breasts in a casserole dish and pour 1/4 cup Italian dressing over top. Bake for 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. To prepare using slow cooker: place chicken in bottom of slow cooker and pour 1/4 cup Italian dressing over top. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from oven or slow cooker and set aside to let cool. Once the chicken is cooled, dice and add to a large bowl. Add other ingredients and stir to combine. Serve or refrigerate immediately.