Back to School Special!
$25 to BariBox, with purchase of 12 month membership*See Details
*new customers only
Parmesan Zucchini Bites
I have been seriously venturing out with zucchini lately. I’ve used them as noodles using my new Pampered Chef Spiral N Slice and now I’m baking them in miniature quiches. These little guys were phenomenal! The chicken we ate it which was tasty, but was seriously overshadowed with how yummy these little guys were.
Parmesan Zucchini Bites - WLS Recipe
- 1 large zucchini, grated and squeezed of liquid
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced fat grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese can substitute shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grate zucchini and use a towel to squeeze out any excess liquid (similar to using frozen spinach). Too much liquid will make these soggy!
- Add to the bowl egg, onion, grated parmesan, shredded park and salt & pepper.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon divide evening among a mini muffin pan. Bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.