Root Beer Float Ice Cream – WLS Dessert Recipe
Sometimes I wonder down the baking aisle just to get a glimpse at the flavors of extracts I can work with. I know what your thinking…something along the lines of “that’s not normal” is what I’m imagining. I actually walk past bags of chocolate chips and marshmallows to look at flavors of extracts.…
This content is reserved for members only. To view this and other great recipes, videos, surgery-specific education, and weekly meal plans, sign up for a Food Coach Me Premier Membership here.
Root Beer Float Ice Cream - WLS Dessert Recipe
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light whipped topping
- 1/3 cup natural sweetener
- 2-3 drops Root Beer extract
- Blend ingredients in a bowl with a hand mixer OR in a blender until smooth.
- Churn in an ice cream maker for 15 minutes or until it takes on the texture of ice cream. *If no ice cream maker pour into a 2-quart container and cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.