Protein Pumpkin Pancakes
I shared with you a few of my secret pancake recipes (links below photos):
Ricotta Protein Pancakes *Members Recipe*
Banana Nut Protein Pancake *Members Recipe*
This time around, pumpkin is my focus. I put pumpkin pie spice in everything. My coffee grounds. My plain Greek yogurt. I even top these pancakes with either light whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice, or the plain Greek yogurt with the spice and sweetener.
It’s awesome to feel like you are indulging in some of the pumpkin mania sweet treat without feeling badly about having done so. I think you’re going to love these!
Protein Pumpkin Pancakes - WLS Recipe
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup 0% fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 2 packets natural sweetner Ex: Truvia
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Mix dry ingredients together: protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Add egg and mix together well. Add unsweet almond milk and mix batter together until smooth.
- Add to pre-heated griddle pan and let cook until slightly bubbly on top. Flip and cook about 30 seconds longer.
- Serve with light cool whip or plain Greek yogurt with pumpkin pie spice and sweetener.