Creamy Stuffed Mushrooms
I LOVE stuffed mushrooms. Creamy, warm and…well…mushrooms! Yes, please. I never feel great about myself after eating something creamy, so I had to create something just as tasty that left me feeling much better about myself.
Stuffed Mushrooms with Laughing Cow Cheese
- 12 mushroom caps, stems removed, washed
- cooking spray
- 3 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped can also used chopped fresh spinach
- butter spray
- 4 wedges Laughing Cow Cheese, Light Swiss
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put a large skillet on medium high heat. After wiping the mushrooms off with a wet paper towel; spray the tops with butter spray for added flavor.
- Add mushroom caps, bottoms down, into the skillet and let sear for about 2 minutes.
- Remove mushroom caps to a pie plate. Spray still heated pan with cooking spray and add garlic and parsley.
- Remove wrapping from Laughing Cow Cheese wedges and add to bowl. Once parsley and garlic have been sautéed add to cheese mixture in the bowl and incorporate well with the back of a fork.
- Add mixture to mushroom caps and put in oven for 12-15 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve.