FoodCoachMe helps patients get the most out of weight loss surgery with meal plans, education and community.
Hi! I’m Steph Wagner, Registered Dietitian with a huge heart for coaching bariatric patients to get the most out of their weight loss surgery.
I’m married to Kevin Wagner, Web Developer and the man behind the logistics of the website.
Together, we operate FoodCoach.Me and leverage technology with my decade of bariatric surgery nutrition experience.
You’ll find a library of over 500 bariatric friendly recipes and articles focused on the questions patients ask me most. Members to my site instantly unlock educational video courses, written meal plans, menu planner tool, email access to myself and access to our closed Facebook group where you can connect more with others.
Members are also able to connect with the FoodCoachMe program on their free Baritastic app. I review food journals and provide feedback when requested.
FoodCoach.Me is not meant to replace any medical advice from your surgeon or dietitian and is best paired as supplemental resources to your post-op care team!
Interested in finding out more about me? I’d love to share!
Hi, I’m Steph! Founder and Owner of FoodCoach.me. Curious to know a little more about the woman behind the weight-loss surgery focused website? Here are the top things you should know about me:
1. I’m married to Kevin, who happens to be the web developer for the site. We met on Christian Mingle and are in one of their commercials, which also happens to be in Christian Mingle: The Movie (available on Netflix!)
2. We are incredibly blessed with two beautiful children, Zoey and Thomas (Tommy).
3. After earning my Bachelors and Masters in Nutrition, I became a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist specializing in Weight-Loss Surgery since 2009. I have a passion for food and a love for people that makes me love the work I do!
4. I’ve personally struggled with my weight since middle school.
5. I believe variety and planning ahead are the two greatest tools for weight management. I also believe you can never have too many cheerleaders.
6. I am a firm believer in a mighty God, only strengthened in faith after a horrific car accident November 2012.
Contact me at email@example.com for any account questions, business or other inquiries.
For account or payment questions try our FAQ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Foodcoachme is Recipes
Experience healthy eating with delicious, easy to make meals guided by an experienced expert in the field of food nutrition.
Foodcoachme is Education
Maximize the benefits of your weight loss surgery by utilizing our library of focused, educational videos with insight and advice from one of the industry’s best.
Foodcoachme is Support
Sign up to receive emails with weekly updates on the newest videos, recipes, videos and advice from our foodcoach.