Greek Grilled Chicken & Olive Salsa – WLS Recipes
It’s amazing what a new seasoning can do in your life. I recently bought Greek Seasoning from The Pampered Chef® ($4.50) and coated chicken prior to grilling. A unique and refreshing mix of flavors…and a great change of pace for grilled chicken.
To take it to the next level, I decided to make a topenade meets salsa topping. Feta, olives, onion and tomatoes topped our Greek Chicken and made my mouth so happy!
I’m sure there are other companies that make a similar Greek seasoning, though I don’t know any by name. To order Pampered Chef you can visit their website and select a consultant online. You can either go through the consultant or just put a consultant name on your online order!
Greek Grilled Chicken & Olive Salsa - WLS Recipes
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Greek seasoning
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced & seeded
- 10 black olives, diced
- 2 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat outdoor grill. Coat chicken with Greek Rub.
- Grill chicken about 5 minutes per side or until internal temp reaches 165F. Meanwhile work on the topping.
- Either chop all the ingredients (onion, garlic, tomatoes, olive) by hand or utilize a food processor. I used the Pampered Chef® Manual Food Processor.
- Combine all the topping ingredients and serve on chicken.