Back to School Special!
$25 to BariBox, with purchase of 12 month membership*See Details
*new customers only
Grilled Dijon Chicken Burgers – WLS Recipes
Burgers are such a great meal for a weight-loss surgery patient. Easy to get together. Tons of flavor. Make several of them and add different toppings to not grow tired of them. Okay fine. It’s great for anyone :)
Rain or shine, burgers are awesome. Even when your Memorial Day includes a down pour (likes ours….and we needed it!) you can still broil or use a grill pan to create easy and delicious hamburger patties.…
This content is reserved for members only. To view this and other great recipes, videos, surgery-specific education, and weekly meal plans, sign up for a Food Coach Me Premier Membership here.
Grilled Dijon Chicken Burgers - WLS Recipes
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chicken (or 93% ground turkey)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped (can substitute onion)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium high heat. Spray with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients excluding the spinach and Dijon mustard. Form 6 patties. Place patties on grill/grill pan.
- Cook patties about 5-6 minutes per side or until internal temp reads 165F. Spread with dijon mustard and top with spinach leaves. Add other toppings as desired.