Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast – WLS Recipes
Yum! If you love spinach dip, but know it’s too creamy to be good for you….try this chicken recipe! Go for reduced fat varieties of these ingredients and be cautious with servings. Its warm and slightly creamy, but high in protein and super satisfying!
Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast - WLS Recipes
- 3/4 cup low fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 3 tbsp reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 (4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a bowl mix first 5 ingredients. Cut a lengthwise pocket into each chicken breast; season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the pocket with spinach mixture. In an oven proof skillet, heat olive oil spray over medium high heat and cook chicken until golden.
- Transfer to the oven and bake 8-10 minutes or until thickest part of chicken reaches 160 F.