Bruschetta N Cheese Chicken Bake – WLS Recipes
Simple dinners are the best dinners. Something I can bake and walk away from or keep in the crockpot…those are the meals we are all looking for. After a long day, the last thing most of us feel like is spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Even myself, who loves cooking, gets tired of talking about food all day and doesn’t feel like getting the knife and cutting board back out yet again.…
This content is reserved for members only. To view this and other great recipes, videos, surgery-specific education, and weekly meal plans, sign up for a Food Coach Me Premier Membership here.
A meal like this is just priceless to have on a busy night. Few ingredients, minimal prep (and therefor cleanup) but lots of great flavor in a warm dinner. I think you’ll be pleased with this one!
Bruschetta N Cheese Chicken Bake - WLS Recipes
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper dressing substitute Italian dressing if needed
- 1/2 cup 2% mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup low-fat grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped basil optional
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil and dressing in a medium bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a large freezer bag. Add parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning and move around to coat. Add to baking dish.
- Pour tomato mixture over top of chicken. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until internal temp reads 165 F.