Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
The Laughing Cow® provided me with product for this review. However, thoughts and opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the brand.
I’ve made mashed cauliflower several times now. Each time I feel like I’m getting a little bit better.
But then I added Laughing Cow Cheese® wedges. Holy…moly. This is all I’ve ever needed to make cauliflower enjoyable!! I’ve tried it with a few different flavors now – Creamy Swiss and Mozzarella, Sun-dried Tomato and Basil.
My personal favorite trick to make this dish is an immersion blender. If you don’t have one, you can also make this in the blender…it just makes it a little harder to get out.
Creamy Mashed Cauliflower with Laughing Cow Cheese - WLS Recipes
- 4 triangles Laughing Cow Cheese®, any flavor
- 16 oz cauliflower, chopped tip: buy fresh bag of chopped cauliflower
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- Steam cauliflower per package instructions or place cut cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl with 1 inch water and microwave 6-7 minutes or until very soft when pierced with a fork.
- Drain cauliflower and return to bowl. Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cream all the ingredients together using an hand blender (or transfer all the ingredients to a blender). Blend well until consistency becomes smooth.