Back to School Special!
$25 to BariBox, with purchase of 12 month membership*See Details
*new customers only
Teriyaki Meatloaf – Low Carb WLS Recipe
Aha!!! It’s another meatloaf recipe!!!!!
If you are just recently getting to know me, there’s something you will come to know quickly. I LOVE meatloaf. We served it at our wedding. It’s my favorite meal for my mom to make for me. I have tried it anyway I can think of. You can find some of my favorites such as:
- Cajun Style Meatloaf
- Turkey Sausage & Mozzarella Meatloaf
- Apple Stuffed Meatloaf
- Grilled Barbecue Meatloaf (yes, I even put meatloaf on a grill)
- Blue Cheese Mini Meatloaves
- Easy Italian Meatloaf
- Classic Mini Meatloaves
- Crockpot Meatloaf
- Mini Sun-Dried Tomato Meatloaves
No….no I do NOT have a problem thank you very much. If I ever do get around to writing a cookbook, I believe an entire chapter will be dedicated to my love of meatloaf. I served ours with broccoli that I steamed and then roasted with grated parmesan cheese on top :) …
This content is reserved for members only. To view this and other great recipes, videos, surgery-specific education, and weekly meal plans, sign up for a Food Coach Me Premier Membership here.
Teriyaki Meatloaf - Low Carb WLS Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground turkey or beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup reduced fat grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup teriyaki marinade
- Heat oven to 375F.
- In a bowl, combine beef, egg, parmesan cheese, ginger, garlic and soy sauce.
- Transfer mixture to a foil-lined baking sheet and shape into a loaf. Tip: shaping into two loaves will reduced cooking time by approximately 10 minutes. Drizzle with teriyaki marinade and bake for 30 minutes or until internal temp is 165.