Back to School Special!
$25 to BariBox, with purchase of 12 month membership*See Details
*new customers only
Grilled Balsamic Garlic Pork Tenderloin
I made this pork tenderloin for some friends and they LOVED it! Great way to feed a larger group/family, but also reheats very well! The recipe can be halved to use just one pork tenderloin if the serving is more than you need.
Balsamic Garlic Pork Tenderloin
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- Stir together all ingredients and pour over pork. Marinate overnight preferred, but at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown each sides of pork in a grill pan on the stove and then put in oven; bake for about 20 minutes or until internal temp is 145 F.