Back to School Special!
$25 to BariBox, with purchase of 12 month membership*See Details
*new customers only
Veggie Stackers – Bariatric Recipe
Here is yet another fun summer veggie side! I adapted this slightly from the Kraft Foods website and love the refreshing taste of tomatoes with basil. And, let’s be honest, mozzarella cheese is always a great choice.
The stacker affect is so eye catching, this is great when you are hosting or bring a dish to share!
Veggie Stackers - Bariatric Recipe
- 2 large tomatoes, each cut into 6 slices
- 6 oz 2% mozzarella cheese, cut into 6 slices
- 1/3 cup light Italian dressing
- 6 slices red onion
- 12 slices cucumber
- 6 leaves fresh basil
- Place 6 tomato slices on platter, top each with 1 cheese slice. Drizzle with half the dressing.
- Top each stack with 1 onion slice, 2 cucumber slices, and a second tomato slice.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing and top with basil.